Good chemistry relies on outstanding production.
To make sure we offer the best to our customers, Jost Chemical proudly manufactures every product in accordance with the Food and Drug Administration’s ICH Q7 cGMP regulatory standard for ensuring quality for bulk pharmaceuticals. These practices affirm our commitment to producing the most lot-to-lot consistent, fully-traceable high purity mineral salts available – meeting every specification and requirement for the finished product.
US-owned and operated for more than 30 years
At Jost, we are what we make – and we make the best. All our products are made and tested on site at our Saint Louis-based, FDA-registered facilities. We manufacture of a broad range of citrates, carbonates, fumarates, gluconates, lactates, phosphates, nitrates and sulfates that meet USP/NF monograph compendiums.
What does cGMP mean for our customers?
cGMP stands for Current Good Manufacturing Practice. It’s how the FDA safeguards and controls the manufacture of products intended for human consumption. For our customers, it’s the gold standard for strength, quality and purity.
At Jost, you can expect:
- Organizational and personnel requirements
- Facilities, equipment and systems qualification
- Receipt and approval of raw materials
- Quality control of:
- Materials Systems
- Product stability testing
- Systems and process validation
- Laboratory controls and release of finished products
- Storage and distribution
Safest ingredients. Premium quality.
Jost Chemical takes care to ensure our products and customer service reach the highest standards.
All Jost products are:
- Engineered to comply with multi-compendial requirements, including USP, EP, BP, JP, ACS, NF and FCC.
- Made in facilities audited regularly by the FDA and our customers
- Fully traceable, from raw material to final packaging
- Lot-to-lot consistent
- BSE/TSE free
- Available with particle size options: powder, ultrafine powder (< 6 microns), free-flowing granular and granulated
- Tested for low levels of vagrant metals, reported using ICP-MS
- Available with DMF and ASMF development consultation
At Jost, quality matters most. Find out why.