Fortifying a healthy future.
Promoting active nutrition – that’s just one of the ways that Jost Chemical products help support a vital, sustainable tomorrow. Our leading line of high purity mineral salts was developed with the health-conscious consumer in mind.
- Mineral supplements
- Nutritional snacks
- Meal replacement
- Sports drinks
- Infant formula
- Fortified beverages
Take purity to the next level.
- When Purity is a Must: We offer several product lines for infant nutrition, including Infant Pure (Low Chlorate), Ultra Pure (Low Heavy Metals), Low Aluminum Calcium and Microencapsulated mineral salts.
- Chelates: Improve bioavailability with our 100% pure, fully reacted, high purity mineral chelates that are exceptionally low in heavy metals, including Magnesium Glycinate. Our new patent-pending Magnesium Citrate Glycinate and Zinc Ascorbate Glycinate are compressible and highly soluble.
- Zinc for Immunity Products: Our line of high purity Zinc is ideal for your nutrition and immunity product applications including capsules, gelcaps, gummies, liquids, lozenges, tablets and powders.
- Calcium Magnesium Citrate: To meet the needs of customers who were trying to produce solutions that contained both calcium and magnesium, Jost Chemical R&D developed a Ca MgCitrate, which will not harden in water solution and, at the same time, gives the correct daily requirement 2:1 ratio of of calcium to magnesium. The purified granular is ideal for direct compression tablet manufacturing and the purified powder has excellent mouth feel and unmatched suspension stability.
A pure commitment to quality.
Nutraceutical ingredients demand the highest standards. Jost Chemical manufactures more than 250 products on site at our FDA-registered facilities, observing ICH Q7 bulk pharmaceutical cGMP that meet or exceed USP/EP/NF/FCC standards. Plus, all of our products are fully reacted and lot-to-lot consistent.
Safe. Reliable. Traceable.
Our customers rely on us to deliver a premium product, but they also want options.
Jost ensures both quality and flexibility by providing:
- In-house testing
- Technical support
- Particle size options: powder, ultrafine powder (< 6 microns), free-flowing granular and granulated
- Multiple packaging options, including fiber drums, cartons, super sacks and customized
- Full traceability, from raw material to final packaging
- Very low levels of vagrant metals (such as Pb and Hg), reported using ICP-MS
Calcium Citrate USP/FCC – Product Code 2232
Calcium Hydroxide – Product Code 2242
Calcium Phosphate Dibasic – Product Code 2278
Calcium Phosphate Tribasic (TCP) NF/EP/FCC – Product Code 2269
Copper Gluconate USP – Product Code 2290
Cupric Oxide – Product Code 2283
Ferrous Gluconate USP/FCC Granular – Product Code 2385
Ferrous Lactate Dihydrate FCC Fine Granular – Product Code 2396
Ferrous Sulfate Dried USP/FCC Powder – Product Code 2421
Magnesium Citrate Tribasic USP – Product Code 2542
Magnesium Phosphate Dibasic FCC – Product Code 2560
Manganese Citrate FCC – Product Code 2569
Zinc Citrate Dihydrate USP – Product Code 2951
Zinc Gluconate USP – Product Code 2959